TinyScroller is a basic scrollable div script at only 1.7KB. It can be used with any HTML and degrades gracefully. The styling is completely customizable through the simple CSS. More features will be coming soon. I have redesigned leigeber.com and am going to be publishing a number of scripts and articles shortly. I will also be releasing my previous blog theme for free. A few of the upcoming scripts:
- TinySlideshow V3 – many new features and fixes
- TinyTable V3 – advanced search and filtering capabilities
- TinySlider – sliding content script
- TinyDrag – draggable box script
- TinyBox V2 – many new features
- TinyValidator – completely rewritten form validation
- TinyTooltip – slick and full featured tooltip script
- Bug fixes to all other existing scripts.
To initialize a scrollable div use the following code:
The TINY.scroller.init function takes 5 parameters: the id of the parent content wrapper, the id of the content div, the id of the scroll div, the id of the scroll button, and the class of the scroll button active state (optional).
This script has been tested in all major browsers and is available free of charge for both personal or commercial projects under the creative commons license. Community support is available here. Paid support is also available, contact me for details.